AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar announced an official notification for appointing Latest Senior Resident govt jobs in empty places. Candidates who are looking for Latest Bhubaneswar Govt Jobs 2017 having nice option for applying. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017 placing 144 Senior Resident Posts in vacant positions with new candidates. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017 Application fee is Rs.1000 for General / OBC category candidates and Rs.500/- (plus Transaction charges) for SC/ST category candidates. Online mode of application will be starts from 10th December, 2016 to 30 Days from Notification releasing date. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Online Application Form 2017 submitting process has been directly linked has provided below for helping the applicants. Written test and Interview is the selection rounds for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2017. More detailed information regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment Notification 2017 along with AIIMS Senior Resident Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 is accessible now at official page of the organization.
Only the eligible candidates are allowed to apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2017. For registering candidates have to know educational qualification by entering into the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2017. Competitors must have completed Post Graduate Medical Degree, MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch form any recognized Institution / University with registered in MCI. Age group should be maximum 33 years for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Vacancies 2017. The Application is through purchase and the selected candidates will receive monthly pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with additional Grade pay Rs.6600/5400/- as per Norms.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Latest News
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Bhubaneswar
Name of The Post: Semi Resident
Total Posts: 144 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will take monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100/- with additional Grade pay Rs.6600/- as per Norms
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar:
Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Post Graduate Medical Degree, MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch from any recognized Institution / University with registered in MCI.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit of the applicant should be above
- 33 years for General category candidates
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates above Maximum Age
Selection Procedure: AIIMS Bhubaneswar selection procedure is based on two tests.
- Written Test based on the job.
- A personal interview followed by written exam who is qualified
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants are suggested to pay an Amount of
- Rs.1000/-(Plus Transactional Charges) for General Category/OBC Category
- Rs.500/-(Plus Transactional Charges) for SC Category / ST Category
How to apply Latest AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies 2016-17
- Eligible candidates go through with official website @ www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Go to Advertisements and select Senior Resident,Bhubaneswar Notification 2016
- Then click on Apply Online and fill the detailsUpload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Remit Application fee as mentioned
- Now Click on the Submit and Download the computer generated application
- Print it for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – 10th December,2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 31 January, 2017
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Exam Date – Will be updated soon