AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2016: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment board has published recruitment notification for the Posts of 5200 Constable,Warders Vacancies. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment board is invites Online application forms from willing job seekers for Positions of Constable Vacancies. Latest AP Police Constable Govt Jobs 2016 Aspirants may apply online through official website on before 14 Sep 2016. Intended candidates who are applying for AP Police Constable Notification 2016 need to possess Intermediate or its equivalent and SC/ ST Candidates should have passed SSC/Higher Secondary School/ or equivalent from authorised university/Board. Selection process of job hunters will be based on Preliminary Written examination,Physical efficiency test,Physical Measurement Test and Final Written test.
AP Police Constable Jobs 2016 ,candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 22/30 years. The online application form will be available to download from 03 Aug 2016. For more details like Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Online Application Process, how to apply Goa Police latest posts 2016, exam syllabus, exam date, previous model Question papers,Goa Police Admit Card/Hall Ticket/ Call Letter Download, Results, Answer Key and other details is mentioned official notification file.
AP Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2017 -2016
Name of The Posts:
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department: 3216 Posts
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department: 1067 Posts
- Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 240 Posts
- Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department: 25 Posts
Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Constable Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate or its equivalent and SC/ ST Candidates should have passed SSC/Higher Secondary School/ or equivalent from authorised university/Board
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be within the range of 18 to 22/30 years as on Closing date of application. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will be based on performance in Preliminary Written examination,Physical efficiency test,Physical Measurement Test and Final Written test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants has to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- for General/OBC Candidates and SC/ST category candidates Rs.150/-
AP Police Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Syllabus Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers, Other preparation material related to AP Police Constable Jobs 2016 is now available at official page of the organisation, Applicants can download and use this material for your preparation.
AP Police Constable Physical/Events Details(PET)
How to apply AP Police Constable Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- First login on to organisation official page @ recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Download and read the particular advertisement file
- Then Click on Online application form and Fill the Application as given
- Upload your recent copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Now Click On Submit for the complete the application process
- Online Application Commencement from – Update Soon
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Soon
- AP Police Constable Exam Date – Update Soon