Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016: Recently Bank of Baroda has released advertisement for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer jobs. Organization is inviting application forms in online format from all eligible candidates. BOB Probationary Officer Notification 2016 indicates that, Graduation in any discipline with 60% Secures marks and Post Graduation Diploma in Banking Finance Course in Manipal School of Banking is the required academic qualification. This is really fantastic opportunity for the job hunters looking for Latest Bank Jobs 2016. To apply for BOB Probationary Officer Jobs 2016, applicants age must attain in between 20 to 28 years as on 01 Aug 2016.
Interested candidates are pleased to submit BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form 2016 with the help of step by step process or direct link provided in the below article. Selection board of Bank of Baroda will select the candidates based on their performance in Written Examination followed by Group Discussion / Interview / Psychometric Test. BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 information is available at official forum. Refer official advertisement or approach official webpage to get Clear cut data regarding Bank of Baroda 400 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Latest BOB Vacancy
Name of The Posts: Probationary Officer
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Last Date: 21 Aug 2016
Bank of Baroda Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should possess the Graduation in any discipline with 60% Secures marks and Post Graduation Diploma in Banking Finance Course in Manipal School of Banking .
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 20 years to 28 years age as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based performance in Online Exam, Group Discussion, Psychometric Assessment & Interview.
- Rs 600/- for general Candidates
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Bank of Baroda Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are pleased to download this data from official website and use this material for your preparation
How to apply Bank of Baroda Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- Enter in to BOB official [email protected]
- Go to Recruitment section and read Probationary Officer advertisement file thoroughly
- Eligible contenders can find and open Online Application Form
- Candidates must provide all the required information according to instructions
- Upload copies of all supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Hit on submit button for complete the registration process on or before last date
- Online Application Commencement from – 02 Aug 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 21 Aug 2016
- Bank of Baroda Exam Date -25 Sep 2016