Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2016 – 62 Latest CBI Specialist Officer Jobs www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Central Bank Of India has released official employment notification for the recruitment of 62 Specialist Officer posts. According to CBI Specialist Officer Advertisement 2016, Graduation / Post Graduation is the desired qualification and mode of application is online.
Step by step process for submit CBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2016 is explained clearly in this blog post. Follow the process and submit the forms on or before 30th September 2016. Selection rounds are Written Examination followed by interview. Salary and benefits will be provided to the candidates selected for Central Bank Of India 62 Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 as per organization norms.
Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Posts:
- Credit Officers – 38 Posts
- Risk Managers – 23 Posts
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Last Date : 30th September 2016
CBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation in concerned specialization from any approved institution / board with minimum pass percentage of marks. Refer official advertisement to get post wise desired qualification and eligibility information.
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must attain in between 20 to 30 years as on final date of application submission. Reserved categories like SC, ST, Pwd, Women are liable for age relaxation as per organization guidelines.
Selection Procedure: Online Written Examination followed by Interview are the desired selection rounds for shortlist the capable candidates by the consideration of their merit, performance. Qualifiers in the written exam only forwarded to final rounds of selection rounds.
Exam/Application Fee: To apply for CBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016, You need to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- for General/OBC Candidates and fee is exempted for PWD/ST/SC categories.
CBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants are pleased to download CBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016 and all other preparation material like model, previous papers are accessible now at official page.
How to apply CBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- Login to CBI official page www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open online application form
- Fill the form based on guidelines with all required information
- Upload scanned copies of all supporting certificates
- Then pay the application fee based on your category
- Click on submit and complete the process of application on or before last date
- Save the registration number for future reference
- Online Application Commencement from – Accessible Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th September 2016
- Central Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updated Soon