HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 for freshers is available on its official website www.hdfcbank.com. HDFC Bank is a young and dynamic bank, with a youthful and enthusiastic team determined to accomplish the vision of becoming a world-class Indian bank. HDFC Bank Limited does not charge applicants any recruitment fee for gaining employment. An employment page has been brought to the job seekers by HDFC Bank titled as HDFC Current Openings. The Bank is looking for skilled and dedicated freshers for filling up various vacancies of Credit Manager, Collections Mgr, ATM-Coordinator, Key Account Manager, Product Manager, OCC- Sales Mgr-Credit Cards Tele sale, Authorizer-WB etc posts. Job appliers who are willing to make their career in banking sector must grab this opportunity by applying for HDFC Current Openings 2017 Notification customized on this page, so go through the complete career process stated on this page below before applying for this recruitment.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 Jobs/Careers/Openings HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 current Job Advertisement has been circulated as HDFC Bank Recruitment. HDFC bank is second largest bank in India. There are more than 3500+ branches and 11,500+ ATMs in all over India. At this moment it is providing tremendous opportunity to the candidates who are waiting for Bank jobs and who wanted to start their career in Banking sector. HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 for Graduates inviting online applications on its official website. Eligible candidates may apply grooming through its website.Here we will share HDFC Recruitment Procedure/Process, HDFC Recruitment Criteria 2017, Job notifications details, last date, total job post, age limit, how to apply in HDFC , recruitment process for freshers. Here you will also get the Salary Package of Jobs in HDFC 2017 and etc, as given below:
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 Latest HDFC Clerk PO Jobs
Organization: Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Bank
Category: Private Bank Jobs 2017
Total Posts: Various
Name of The Post: Development Officer, PO, Clerk in various sections
- Credit Manager- Insta Loans- Chennai-0576
- OCC- Sales Mgr-Credit Cards Telesale-Chennai-1148
- Credit Mgr-Retail Agri-Vijayawada-0109
- Sales Manager-Auto Loans
- Collections Mgr- Debt Mgmt-Ambala
- Key Account Manager- Credit Cards- Mumbai
- Credit Manager – Agri Lending
- Collections Manager- Karur
- BOE-RAO-IL Ops-Chomu
- Authorizer-WB Ops-Sunderbani
- Business Banking – Working Capital – Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager-Business Banking Working Capital
- Regional Product Manager
- Gold Loan Officer
- Project Member Lean Sigma Projects
Pay Scale: Candidates engaged against the desired posts will get suitable amount of salary per month by bank authorities. Additional incentives like Transport allowance and medial charges will be admissible to the appointed applicant.
HDFC Bank Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: The candidates willing to apply need to possess diploma or graduation degree or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from Concern University or institution with good academic records.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
Selection Procedure: Bank will conduct online written test or interview for recruitment of capable candidates. According to skills of aspirants and post requirement selection committee of the organization will hire talented job seekers.
HDFC Bank Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of Written exam or Interview. It may decided by the number of candidates applied to the specific posts.
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness specific to banking
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing (if applicable)
Candidates advised to read banking awareness books. Aspirants should know how the banking India working, history, future developments, current events, etc
How to apply HDFC Bank Vacacnies/Posts/Jobs/Openings/Naukri 2017
- Candidates who eligible to empanel the banking sector must fulfills all the requisite eligibility can apply for HDFC Current Openings by log on to the Official Website which is www.hdfcbank.com.
- Choose ‘Careers’ option visible at the top left of home page.
- Then go for ‘current openings’ link and on the next page select ‘Functional Area’, ‘Hierarchy Level’, ‘Field of Education’ and ‘Education Level’ respectively.
- Now press ‘start’ button at the bottom of the page and the new page will get open containing various current vacancies.
- Seek for the post for which you want to apply and press ‘apply’ tab against it.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload all the relevant documents if required.
- Click ‘submit’ tab and retrain a copy of application form for future reference.