National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2016: National Co-operative Bank Ltd, Bangalore has released Notification for 35 Junior Assistant Grade 2, Attender Vacancies. This is an uplifting news for the competitors who are searching for Latest Bank Jobs. For applying candidates should complete 10th Class/B.Sc (PCM)/B.Com/BBM/ BCA/BE (IS / CS)/BA from recognized University with minimum aggregate marks. Applicants age limit should be maximum 35 years as on 10 April 2016. Selected applicants will take good pay bond as per organizational norms
Interested applicants are suggested to complete National Co-operative Bank Online Application Form 2016 before 13 July 2016 specified in official web portal. Candidates selection will be based on Online Written test , Personal Interview regulated by selection board. Applicants have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- General category candidates and Rs.400/- for Reserved category candidates through online/offline mode. Aspirants are suggested to visit official website for clear information about National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Junior Assistant Notification 2016. Last Date to the receipt of sending hard copy of application is 22 July 2016
National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Recruitment 2016
Name of The Posts: Junior Assistant Grade 2, Attender
Official Website: www.ncbl.org.in
Last Date: 13 July 2016
National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Junior Assistant Grade 2: Aspirants should possessB.Sc (PCM)/B.Com/BBM/ BCA/BE (IS / CS)/BA from recognized University with minimum aggregate marks
Attender : Candidates Should have 10th Class form any recognized School/board
Age Limit: Applicants maximum age limit should be 35 Years as on 30/04/2016. Age relaxation available for the reserved category candidates as per govt rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: Contenders selection will be made through Written test and Interview
Application fee for the above posts will be mentioned below
- General category candidates: Rs.500/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.400/-
National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
Candidates can download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the Official website and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same website.
How to apply National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- First Applicants must logon to official [email protected]
- Open the link named National Co-operative Bank Junior Assistant, Attender Vacancy 2016.
- Then click on the Online Application form and there an Application form will be displayed.
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the instructions.
- Pay Application fee as per your category
- After filling it submit the Application form for complete the application process
- Then Send the hard copy o f application to “NO 73/1, GANDHI BAZAAR MAIN ROAD, GANDHI BAZAAR, BENGALURU 560004” on or before 22 July 2016
- Online Application Commencement from – Accessible Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 13 July 2016
- National Co-operative Bank Bangalore Exam Date – Update Soon