Post Office Recruitment 2017 India Postal Department Notification 2017 was going released to recruit the huge numbers of Latest Postal Dept Openings. India Post Office Department had been published this advertisement to fill 20,000 vacancies of Postman/Mail Guard/Multi Tasking Staff(MTS) posts in various states in India. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs 2017 in Postal Department can apply for these posts released under India Postal Department Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this Postman/Mail Guard posts through online mode on or before the last date. Postal Jobs 2017 Hunters who are eagerly waiting for Latest Indian Govt Jobs as Postal department they have a good chance in India Postal Department Postman Notification 2017. Required education qualification is have to pass 10th pass or 12th pass from any recognized university for registering India Postal Department Mail Guard Recruitment 2017. To apply Post Office MTS Recruitment 2017 Job Hunters should possess age limit as 18 years to 27 Years for Postman/Mail Guard Posts. Aspirants refer official web page www.indiapost.gov.in for clear details.
Post Office 20,000 Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2017 Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General Candidates and there is no fee for reserved category. Latest India Postal Department Recruitment 2017 selection process will be made based on Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test. India Postal Department Jobs 2017 Qualified Candidate will get a salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-. Post Office Postman Recruitment 2017 Aspirants are pleased to go to official website for more information like how to apply,selection process, age limit, pay scale and other information like Syllabus Pattern, Application dates, Admit Cards/Hall Ticket and Results details. Job aspirants are pleased to approach organizations official web page www.cgforest.com.
Post Office Recruitment 2017 online Application Form
- Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 Download Postman & Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter
- UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 1825 Uttar Pradesh Post Office PA SA Postal Sorting Assistant Jobs
- Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Postman/Mail Guard Latest Postal Jobs
- Telangana Postal Circle Notification 2017-2016 Apply Online 08 Sports Quota Jobs
- Postal Bank Admit Card 2016 Download IPPB Officer Scale Exam Call Letter/Hall Ticket @indiapost.gov.in
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 -2016 Postman Mail Guard 310 Posts Application Form
- AP Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2016 Download Telangana TS Postman, Mail Guard Admit Card Exam Date www.appost.in
- Indian Post Bank Recruitment 2016 IPPB 650 Officer Scale Jobs indiapost.gov.in
- IPPB Manager Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Apply Online 1060 India Post Payments Bank Senior Manager Scale II and III Jobs
- Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 75 Postman & Mailguard Posts @www.rajpostexam.com
- AP Police SI New Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download Previous Year Model Question Papers PDF
- Postal India Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 55000 Gramin Dak Sevaks Post Master Jobs @indiapost.gov.in
- Telangana & AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 121 Postman, Mail Guard Jobs
- Delhi Postal Circle Notification 2016 Apply Online 66 Latest Postman, MTS Delhi Sarkari Naukri
- UP Police Results 2016 Check Online Computer Operator Jobs Result with Merit List, Cutt Off Marks List
Qualification: Aspirants should complete 10th pass or 12th pass from any recognized university.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Government norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be tested in two phases.
- Papere-1 for Aptitude Test
- Paper-2 for Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test
How to apply Post Office Jobs/Vacancies/Openings
- Visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on to apply online link on home page
- Read all the guidelines and start filling your application form
- Pay your application fee
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on submit
- Your application is registered
- Download and take printout copy for future reference