RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016: Reserve Bank of India will be soon issuing an notification regarding the vacancies of 610 Assistants in various departments as given below. So the candidates who are looking for the Latest Bank Jobs 2016 could apply for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016. Applications should be submitted only from the candidates with Indian Nationality. The candidates should make sure that they have the all the eligibility Criteria like educational qualifications and age limits along with other specifications to apply. Before applying for the RBI Assistant Jobs 2016 read the officially released notifications and apply if they are eligible only.
RBI Assistant Jobs Application Form RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2016 will be available at the official portal of the organization from 07 November 2016. Bachelor’s Degree is the minimum qualification of education and age should be 20 to 28 years. The basic pay will be Rs.14650-32124/- which will be varied as per the norms of the organization. The minimum percentage to the candidates to apply will be 60% for General Category and 50% will be for SC ST PWD Candidates. Starting and closing date to apply will be updated soon. Application fee for reserved will be Rs.50/- and for general aspirants will be Rs.450/- For more information read the RBI Assistant Jobs Notification 2016
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 Latest RBI Assistant Jobs Notification
Name of The Posts: Assistant
Number of Posts: 610
Official Website: opportunities.rbi.org.in
Last Date: 28 November 2016
Pay Scale: Rs.14650-32124/- along with the additional emoluments will be giver on monthly basis for the selection of the eligible candidates
RBI Assistant Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent grade from an recognized institution of the state is the minimum qualification to apply for this jobs.
Age Limit: ‘Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age will be of 28 years to apply for this jobs. Relaxations in age will also be considered for the eligible backward classes
Written Examination like preliminary, Mains Examination along Personal interview will be held for the selection of the eligible candidates to the RBI Assistant Jobs 2016.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates should pay the Intimation Charges only which is Rs.50/-
- GEN/OBC should pay the application fee and intimation charges which is Rs.450/-
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016:
The RBI Assistant Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 for the candidates who have applied will be provided through another article. For more details read the notification.
How to apply RBI Assistant Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- The Aspirants should visit the official site.
- Now the candidates should read the RBI Assistant Notification 2016.
- Then if you are having all the eligible qualifications.
- Open the online application.
- Fill the complete details and upload the documents required,
- Finally submit the application form and take an hard copy.
- Online Application Commencement from – 07 November 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 28 November 2016
- RBI Assistant Exam Date – 23 & 24 December 2016