SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply 2200 Probationary Officer Jobs: State Bank of India recently published an official recruitment notification to fill up 2200 Probationary Officer vacancies. SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2016 welcomes online applications from all male & female applicants to appoint in Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies in across India. Job hunters need visit official website @ sbi.co.in & apply through online application before last date. Candidates may utilize biggest opportunity given by SBI PO Recruitment 2016 to appoint in Probationary Officer vacant positions. Job hunters those who qualified Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or in any equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Applicants age has to be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on last date of application & upper age limit for SC/ ST candidates as per Govt rules & norms.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply PO Jobs looking aspirants selection will be based on performance in written test (preilms & mains), group discussion and personnel interview which is conducted by SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Broad 2016. Candidates those who selected in SBI PO Jobs 2016 will get minimum basic pay as Rs 27,620 per month with 4 advance increments as per govt norms/ rules. General/OBC candidates has to pay Rs.600/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category need pay through online mode. Job seekers who meets minimum education qualification ha to apply through online mode at official website on or before closing date. Last date for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs is 31st May 2016. For more details about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through official website or below article.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Probationary Officer Vacancies
Pay Scale: The selected candidates for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 will get minimum basic pay is Rs 27,620 per month with 4 advance increments as per govt norms/ rules.
Location: All India
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates those who completed Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or in any equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit: Applicants age has to be in between minimum 21 and maximum 30 as on 01st April 2016, upper age limit for reserved category will applicable as per government rules.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on written examination (i.e. preliminary and main) and followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Exam/Application Fee: Job hunters required to made payment through Online Mode Only (by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking).
- For General and OBC candidates – 600/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates – 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
How to apply State Bank of India PO Jobs 2016
- Job applicants must visit official website @ www.sbi.co.in
- Find recruitment tab & click on appropriate post to apply.
- Aspirants are redirected to online application form.
- Fill required details and upload your signature & photo.
- Now verify details & click submit.
- Finally system generated an application displayed on screen.
- Download and save for further reference.
- Last date for Online registration : 24th May 2016
- Last date Payment of Application Fees : 24th May 2016
- Download of call letters for Preliminary Test : 14-06-2016 onwards
- Online Examination (Preliminary) : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam (Preliminary) : 18th July 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam : 21st July 2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination (Main) : 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result (Main) : 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview : 22nd August 2016