SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online 476 Latest SBI So Vacancies. State Bank of India is one of the prestigious Banks in India and many job seekers are ready to provide their services to SBI. Here is the very interesting news for them, SBI has released employment notification for the recruitment of empty locations of 476Specialist Officer Jobs. Eligible applicants looking for Latest SBI Bank Jobs 2016 are pleased to send application forms this SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 in online mode. SBI SO Application Form 2016 submission method along with direct application form accessing link is provided below for the convenience of the applicants. Written Exam and Interview is the selection rounds organized by the selection board of SBI. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-17 and other preparation material like previous, model papers are now available at organization at official portal.
Interested applicants looking for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2016 applying aspirants should possess Bachelors Degree / MBA / MMS / PGDM from government approved Institution / University with minimum aggregated of marks. To apply for this notification candidates need to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.600 for Ge neral / OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PwD Category applicants. Application fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking etc. This article post will provides the more information regarding SBI 19 Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Organization: State Bank of India
Name of The Post:
- Business Analyst: 01 post
- Customer Service Analyst: 01 post
- Sr. Manager (Marketing): 01 post
- Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 posts
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 posts
- Sr. Manager (Servicing): 01 post
- Manager (Servicing): 02 posts
- Project Manager: 02 posts
- Digital System Architect: 02 posts
- System/Business Analyst: 02 posts
- Analyst (Analytics): 02 posts
Total Posts: 476 Posts
Pay Scale: Applicants shortlisted for SBI SO Recruitment 2016 will receive monthly pay scale as per organization norms. Post wise pay band information has clearly mentioned in official notification.
Location: Across India
- Online Application Commencement from – 04.10.2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 22.10.2016
SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Bachelors Degree / MBA / MMS / PGDM from government approved Institution / University with minimum aggregated of marks. Academic qualification information for Post wise is clearly mentioned official notification. Applicants are suggested to refer official advertisement file thoroughly before submit their application forms.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be attain in between 20 to 35 years as on 01.03.2016. Upper Age llimit relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Following selection rounds will be originated by the recruitment board of SBI
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
SBI Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 and other preparation material like previous, model papers are now accessible at SBI Official login page. SBI SO Admit Card 2016 will be announced before few days of the written test. Applicants are pleased to carry a copy your hall ticket to the exam center, Data like exam/ interview date, time and venue will be clearly specified on your admit card.
SBI SO Advertisement 2016 requires non refundable application fee of Rs.600 for Ge neral / OBC category and Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PwD Category applicants. Applcation fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Applicants are suggested to refer official portal to get this information and use it for your preparation
How to apply SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2016
- First login to SBI official page www.sbi.co.in
- Then enters to recruitment section and read the particular advertisement thoroughly
- Eligible candidates can open Apply Online link
- Fill all the required information in the application form
- Affix your recent pass port size photo graph
- Upload scanned copies of all your supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Click on submit button to complete application process
- Take a hard copy of submitted application and send it to the following address
Postal Address :
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.