SSC CHSL 2017 Notification for 5134 LDC, Data Entry Operator, Post Assistant Jobs Online Application Form & Exam Dates. Staff selection commission known as SSC has released employment notification for the vacant posts ofLDC, Data Entry Operator, Post Assistant Jobs. As per SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, Intermediate / 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required educational qualification. To Apply for SSC CHSL Jobs 2017, Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Mode of application is online and last date to submit the form is 1st August 2017. Selection board of SSC will conduct the selection rounds of Written Exam and Personal Interview for shortlist the capable candidates. Step by step process and direct link for access SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017 has provided clearly for your convenience.Contenders need to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.100 for General, OBC category and SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of fee. Success ful applicants can download SSC CHSL Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 from official forum. Shortlisted candidates for SSC CHSL Notification will get monthly salary of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 per month with additional grade pay.
SSC CHSL 2017 Notification Online Application
Organization: Staff selection commission
Name of The Post:
- Post subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Total Posts: Various vacancies
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay band and all other additional benefits will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 as per organization rules and regulations. Post wise salary will be as mentioned below
- For subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
Location: Across India
- Starting date for online application : 08.10.2016
- Last date for submission of online application : 25.11.2016
- Date of computer based examination (Tier-I) : 07.01.2017 & 05.02.2017
- Date of Tier-II descriptive Paper examination : 09.04.2017
SSC CHSL Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. For more clear data refer official advertisement. Duly refer official advertisement to get other eligibility and requirements information.
Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 years as on final date of application submission. Contenders from SC/ST, OBC, PWD and Women category will get maximum age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam
- Skill Based / Typing Test
Selection board of SSC will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the above mentioned selection rounds. Qualifying in the primary round of selection is mandatory for attend the final round of selection. Before attend the selection, Duly download SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2017 from official page of the organization which is mandatory for attend the selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Contenders need to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.100 for General, OBC category and SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017 and other preparation material like Previous and Model Papers are accessible now at official page of the association. With the help of this information you can immediately start your preparation.
How to apply SSC CHSL Vacancies 2017
- First visit SC CHSL official page ssconline.nic.in
- Go to recruitment section and download CHSL Advertisement
- Read it carefully to know the eligibility and requirements
- Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Online Application link
- Fill the required information in the form as per instructions
- Attach your recent pass port size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size
- Upload scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Verify the information before submission and correct the errors
- Finally click on submit button for complete your application process
- After the successful completion of registration save your Registration ID for future reference