Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Apply 208 UBI Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs. Union Bank of India known as UBI has released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 2016 Specialist Officers like CA, Credit Officer and many other posts. This is the very good opportunity for the job hunters searching for Latest Bank Jobs 2016 and applicants are pleased to submit their application forms in online format. Simple step by step process and direct access link for UBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2016 has clearly mentioned below for the convenience of the applicants. You must submit your applications on or before last date i.e 10th June 2016.
According to UBI SO Notification 2016, Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant specialization from any government approved Board or University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required academic qualification and Age group must matches with the desired age limit mentioned in official notification. To Apply for UBI SO Notification 2016, You should pay non refundable application fee of Rs.600 for General / OBC and Rs.100 for all other reserved category candidates. Successful contenders are pleased to download UBI Specialist Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 from official page. Refer this blog post to get more clear information regarding UBI 2018 Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.
Latest Govt Bank Jobs 2016
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Latest UBI Jobs
Organization: Union Bank of India
Name of The Post:
- Credit Officer – 150 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 20 Posts
- Statistician – 02 Posts
- Information Security Officer – 02 Posts
- Manager (Risk) – 10 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Risk) – 08 Posts
- Security Officer – 16 Posts
Total Posts: 208 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Contenders shortlisted for Union Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band and all other allowances as per organization norms. To get post wise pay scale and all other emoluments are clearly mentioned in official advertisement and It will be as mentioned below
- Credit Officer – Pay Scale II
- Chartered Accountant – Pay Scale II
- Statistician – Pay Scale II
- Information Security Officer – Pay Scale II
- Manager (Risk) – Pay Scale II
- Asst. Manager (Risk) – Pay Scale I
- Security Officer – Pay Scale I
Location: Across India
UBI Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant specialization from any government approved Board or University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. Post wise required academic qualification and requirements information has clearly mentioned in official notification. Applicants who doesn’t hold the requirements are not eligible to apply for this notification.
Age Limit : Contenders age group must matches with the requirement mentioned in official advertisement. SC, ST, Pwd, Women and Ex Servicemen category candidates are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
Selection Procedure :
- Qualifying Test / Interview
Contenders will be shortlisted based on their performance in the above mentioned selection rounds. After the effective completion of application process, Contenders are suggested to download UBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2016 which is mandatory for attend the selection. Important data like Test date, Time, Venue along with your photogrpah, signature are clearly specified on your call letter.
Contenders from General / OBC category should pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.600 and Rs.100 for all other reserved category candidates, Fee must be paid at the time of application process.
UBI Credit Officer, CA Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
After the successful completion of application process, Candidates are suggested to approach official page to get this information. With the help of this data you can immediately start your preparation.
How to apply UBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2016
- At first enters in to UBI official page www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then download Specialist Officer Advertisement
- Read it clearly to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible contenders are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Form will be opened in a new page
- Fill it with all required information as per instructions
- Pay the required amount of application fee based on your category
- Cross check the data before submission to avoid mistakes
- At final hit on submit button for complete the application process
- Forms should be submitted on or before closing date
- Online Application Commencement from – 25th May 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 10th June 2016
- UBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updated Shortly