UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has recently issued an official notification for the recruitment of 23 Dental Surgeon,Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon vacancies. UPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2016 invites online applications for all interested candidates to fill up these UPSC Jobs across the India. As stated in UPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2016, job hunters has to completed Bachelor Degree/Post Graduation/Diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification from a any approved university/ institution with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. Applicants those who wish to apply UPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2016 their age has must be more than 35 years as on application closing date.
The selection process of UPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2016 will based on selection rounds conducted by Organization selection board. Job applicants those who appointed UPSC Dental Surgeon will receive good pay scale as given in official notification. UPSC Dental Surgeon has inviting Online application from the aspirants. Candidates who interested may apply through Online before last date. Last date for UPSC Dental Surgeon Application Form is 11 Aug 2016.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of The Posts: Dental Surgeon,Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Last Date: 11th Aug 2016
UPSC Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree/Post Graduation/Diploma in concerned discipline or its equivalent qualification from a any approved university/ institution with minimum qualifying percentage of marks.
- Age group of the applicant more than 35 years as on application closing date
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be as per government norms
Selection Procedure: Recruitment board will conduct Eligibility selection rounds i.e,Written test and Interview for shortlist the applicants. Only qualified contenders in primary selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection round.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification for the details about application fee
UPSC Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Syllabus Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers, Other preparation material related to UPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2016 is now available at official page of the organization, Applicants can download and use this material for your preparation
How to apply UPSC Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first log on to official web page @ www.upsconline.nic.in/www.upsc.gov.in
- Select the UPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2016 and read the notification clearly
- Then click on “Apply ” and fill the information as given
- Upload the Photo and required documents
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Then click on submit before last date
- Download the filled application and print it for future use
- Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11th Aug 2016
- UPSC Exam Date – Update Soon